Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yoga Update

A big thank you to Julie Gillespie from Yoga Scripts for a fabulous program last night! Julie specializes in yoga for kids, teens, seniors, folks with chronic conditions like fibromyalgia, etc. She ran a nice group of teens through a basic yoga class. I really wish I could have participated in this one, but once again I was relegated to taking pics and running to get stuff. After watching this class, though I 'm seriously thinking about either signing up for a class, or checking out some DVDs. Yoga is great for core strength training, flexibility, and stress management. I could use some help with all three. The kids who came loved it. I'm working out the details to bring Julie back in the fall, so watch for that. If you missed this one, some pics below.

No comments: