Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aquapalooza Permission Slip

I can't believe that people are already asking for the permission slips for Aquapalooza! The program isn't until July 27. I also couldn't believe that so many people thought that I would have been efficient enough to have it available already, but once folks started asking I pushed it a little further up my to-do list. You can now download one here, or there is also a link just below the list of upcoming programs on the right. We had a great time last year! Hoping to see even more of you this year. Permission slips can be turned in ahead of time, or just brought with you the day of the program. Start doing those "nice weather dances" now, please. We really lucked out last year and had a perfect day. Let's hope for another one!

No comments: