Monday, June 14, 2010

Photo Editing Program

A big thank you goes out to Marjaneh Talebi-Qarooni, the PhotoShop instructor at Harrisburg Area Community College, for starting out summer programs off with a bang. We had a great turnout - 24 kids - for our first program of the summer, an intro to photo editing. I wasn't able to sit in on much of it (unfortunately, with pprogram growth and success comes additional administrative nonsense that needs to be dealt with) but I found myself thinking, "Oh, cool!" during the parts that I was able to catch. I wish I had more time to play with things like photo editing. (Those of you who see the pics that I post from programs probably wish I had the time to learn more, too! Sorry!) Kids were staying to ask her additional questions afterwards, too, so great program!

No comments: