Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Hannah Just DIDN'T Read: Another Faust

Okay, so, I was totally planning on reviewing Another Faust by Daniel & Dina Nayeri, but let me tell you, it was terrible, and I couldn't read it, so I put it down. I mean... it was bad. I feel like I gave it a fair shake. I probably read 60 pages of it, but I had NO IDEA what was happening and I was bored out of my skull. Has anyone out there read Another Faust and liked it and thinks I'm really lame for not liking it? Let me know in the comments, even if you're mad at me because Another Faust is your favorite book of all time.

Now I'm reading I Will Save You by Matt de la Pena on my Kindle that I got for Christmas, and I will have a review of that for next week, and maybe I'll talk about my Kindle more, because it is my new favorite thing ever.

So since I didn't give you an actual review of a book I'll give you a couple of links to some other, better reviews of books:
A review of If I Stay by Gayle Forman (which I still need to read!)

A review of Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (which I still need to read and am SO excited about)

A review of The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King (which I just read and it was awesome, but the library doesn't own it)

No comments: