Monday, February 05, 2007

Thought for the Week

I realized that I've been a bit negligent on the "Thoughts for the Week." Between Christmas and New Year's both being on Monday (the day I usually posted that) and being out of town for a little while at the beginning of January, I just got out of the habit. Hopefully I'm back in. Yesterday I watched the DVD "The March of the Penguins." If you haven't seen it, it's wonderful - go borrow it from your local library. Anyway, they were talking about temperatures of 80 below zero with hundred mile an hour winds and these poor penguins not having eaten for like 3 months. Kinda makes today's high of about 18 seem downright balmy in comparison. Nonetheless, being spoiled by a mild winter so far, I only really have one thought this week:

"BRRRRRRRRRRR"
Mrs. N.

No comments: