Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Harry Potter Mania!

There is something big happening in November. Not Thanksgiving or Black Friday or my mom's birthday, nay, but part one of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is coming out, and I could NOT be more excited. So in order to prepare, I have put myself on a strict Harry Potter diet. I am re-reading all of the books from Philosopher's to Hallows, from Quirinius Quirrell to Amycus Carrow, so get ready for some Harry Potter reviews and stuff, because I have seven books to get through in the next five weeks.

And while we're at it, let me know in the comments which Potter book is your favorite. Are you going to see the movie right at midnight, or do you think it looks more like a renter? Do you even like Harry Potter, or are you more of a Gandalf fan? Let me know!

No comments: