Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MS Video Game Tournament Results

Sorry this took so long to post. I was scrambling to get out of here for another event on Sunday, and have been really scrambling to get publicity stuff together for the upcoming Teen Summer Reading Program. (Yes, it's almost that time again!) I finally have a little breathing room to do stuff like this. Anyway, we had another real nice turnout. Everyone's enjoying the Wii, and as you can see from the pics below, that darn Nerf ping pong continues to be incredibly popular. We actually had kids waiting in line to play that! Does anybody know where I can find another one of those? The one we have came out of my basement. I'd love to have a second one, but I think they stopped making them years ago. If anyone has one collecting dust in their basement, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Anyhow, back to the tournament... We had 25 kids enter the tournament plus a handful of folks just playing other games and taking in the ambiance. Danny T emerged victorious this time with Patrick Y coming in second place. If you missed it, pics below.

No comments: