Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Teen Book Discussion Group

I've gotten a few requests lately, to resurrect the teen book discussion group. I'd like to find out if there is enough interest to justify the group, and determine what the folks who are interested want to discuss, as well as when they are available to meet. If you're interested, you can either fill out a survey at the library and turn it in at the Info Desk, or download the survey here ( Teen Book Discussion Survey ) and either bring it in to the library or email it to me at cnowakowski@ccpa.net If you have trouble emailing the actual form, just send me the information that the form asks for. Look for more information in early March, once I've looked at the survey results. If there is enough interest we'll probably start meeting sometime in March.

No comments: