Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Not Summer Without You / Jenny Han



Okay, I'm not quite ready to write another book review, but I just had to post this:

Last week I read Jenny Han's The Summer I Turned Pretty.

This week I finished the second book in her Summer series, It's Not Summer Without You. I am not much for series, but I couldn't help myself! I breezed through both books and enjoyed every minute! You know you're reading a good book when you look forward to reading it and make a point of taking reading breaks throughout the day or at least once a day (because sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day).

There's one last book in Han's Summer series called We'll Always Have Summer and I am going to try to wait until next summer to read it. I feel that it's only appropriate that I save the finale for actual summer-time. It'll be a definite good read that I can look forward to.

For now here are the books that are in my possibly next pile:

An Abundance of Katherines / John Green
Batman: R.I.P. / Grant Morrison
New Ultimates: Thor Reborn / Jeph Loeb
Wolverine, Weapon X Vol. 2, Insane in the Brain / Jason Aaron

No comments: